If you are looking to learn a new language in Dubai, then Pomegranate Institute is the best place to do so. We focus on various languages including English, Arabic, German, French, Spanish and Urdu, in addition to the other 20 and more that we are officially certified to teach. It is inspiring to master a new language, as it increases confidence in making new friends, and more importantly strengthens your chances of better job opportunities. The classes are creative and interactive, employing the communicative method of teaching, so you will never get bored. The main idea of the course is that you get a good handle on conveying ideas in the new vocabulary learnt. The teachers are native speakers, and this will help the learning process rapidly.
GENERAL ENGLISH COURSE - OUTLINE
This course is for:
Those who have limited use of the English language, with an intention of learning the four skills, increasing their vocabulary, and making simple conversation.
- What are the objectives for the level?
• The object of this level is to speak, read, and write fluently.
- By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Make introductions and use simple everyday interactions
• Form simple sentences about themselves and talk about family and jobs
• Ask and respond to simple questions about personal details
• Understand the expression of time in sentences
• Understand simple messages relating to price, date, and time
• Form sentences based on the new grammar and vocabulary learned
• Make simple sentences on directions/arriving late/restaurant scenario
• Use various expressions for apologizing/saying thank you/wishing people
• Make a short conversation about shopping, asking, and giving directions
• Communicate in simple routine tasks using a direct exchange of information
- Teaching and Learning Methods:
• Introduction of initial grammar points
• Drilling of new vocabulary learned
• The lessons are based on realistic conversations/gap exercises/jigsaw puzzles
• Students develop reading and fluency by reading passages from a variety of sources such as simple storybooks, and websites
• Students participate in a variety of activities during this class, including short talks, games, quizzes, and lots of group/pair work/simple roleplay
Start Date: 24th October 2022
End Date: 5th December 2022
Schedule: Monday, 9AM - 10:30AM
Location: GEMS Wellington International School, Al Sufouh
Mobile #: 054 3218337/052 5509676
“Best Institute in UAE... Everything was perfect I was totally satisfied with everything. The service and facilities were great .Education system and the tutors was amazing .Words are not enough to define . Thank you”- Agl Goldie
”Had a great training session with them.”- Jawad Usman
“Great team, great fun, lots of activities that enhance learning in an amazing atmosphere”- Sharara AlAli
“Great service, wonderful team and fantastic teachers. Highly recommend it.”- Leilah Mofakham Sanii
“Great service and amazing courses and teachers??”- Yasmine Ag